Harassment awareness and prevention training is important now more than ever. Setting expectations for respectful behavior at work means those expectations need to include those who work remotely, too. Employees, no matter where or how they work, need to feel their company means what it says when it advocates for a harassment free environment. This module reviews best practices in building and maintaining a respectful workplace.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define a respectful workplace versus incivility
- Understand actions that could lead to a discrimination charge
- Define harassment and learn what does and does not constitute harassment and discrimination
- Learn about retaliation and how to avoid it
- Identify what supervisors can do to prevent harassment and discrimination